Deadline : September 9, 2017 (5 Days left)
Location : UK
Duration : September 11 – 12, 2017
Type : Conference
Global Association for Humanities and Social Science Research (GAHSSR) is a global group of scholars, academicians, and professionals from the field of Humanities and Social Sciences for encouraging intellectual development and providing opportunities for networking and collaboration. GAHSSR is promoted by Global Research & Development Services (GRDS).
With the mission of GAHSSR is a scholarly association for creating the global impact on academia and society through scholarly research and innovation.
In this year Global Association for Humanities and Social Science Research (GAHSSR) will organize their 23rd International Conference on Social Science and Humanities. International Academic Conferences will promote international dissemination of knowledge and development of cross-national academic fraternity.
- You may avail the Scholarship Scheme as mentioned on the website if you are eligible for it
- Certificate of Participation
- Life-time membership of the scholarly association
- The entire conference in such a way that participants may interact with each other freely through team building activities/ socializing during breaks/ research collaboration activity
- Participant will engage with the real life networking
- Develop the confidence within you
- The participant need not hold a certain or specific qualification.
- Individuals with or without PhD could present their research papers at this International Conference.
- The Participants are generally a mix of Students, Academicians and Corporate Delegates.
- For more information please visit their official website.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
The funding cover/cost : FREE ( Limited to 5 seats for Young Researchers)
Apply through online!