Entry Opening Date: :9th December 2016 (Friday)
Entry Closing Date: :16th January 2017 (Monday) (12:00 pm)
Winner Announcement Date: :23th January 2017 (Monday) (12:00 pm)
Queensland International Institute (Qii) is a Registered Training Orgainsation (RTO) situated in the CBD of Brisbane City, Queensland, Australia www.qii.qld.edu.au. We also have a campus in Yangon, Myanmar called Queensland International Institute of Yangon (QiiY). Myanmar learners can now obtain Genuine Australian Qualifications at QiiY.
Competitors for essay writing should follow these steps:
You can enter the competition if;
– You passed Grade 11 or above.
– Your English proficiency is at least pre- intermediate.
– You are able to start your courses in February, 2017.
Choose one of the following topics.
Identify an example of the need in your country that you feel you could support with good leadership and management skills.
How can you contribute to the workforce management of your country with good human resource management knowledge and skills?
Describe the main points which captured your interest to study at QiiY. Give specific reasons and examples.
Your essay must;
-be written in English.
-not exceed 300 words.
-be original, and unpublished, at the time of submission.
How to submit your essay?
– Log in your Facebook account and go to Qiiy Facebook page at
– Copy the question, write your essay and post it on our timeline as visitor.
– Share your essay with family and friends to get as many likes as possible.
– The 10 most liked essays will be selected as finalists.
– Note! This does not guarantee a winning place in the competition.
– Selection of Winners.
– Our panel of judges will choose the top 3 winning essays from the 10 finalists.
– A double-blind judging system will be used to select the winning essays.
– Winner Announcements
– Winners will be contacted via Facebook.
– Winning essays will be published on our Facebook page.
Key Factors for Competition:
1. They consider the number of “Likes” as one of key factors.
2. The number of “Likes” can increase your chance to be in the top ten.
3. Note ! Winners are NOT chosen based on the number of “Likes” only.
4. You can increase the number “Likes” by sharing the post on your facebook page.
5. Your friends can support you to get more “Likes” on our QiiY official facebook page by sharing.
6. Follow QiiY facebook and website prior to posting for update announcements since terms & conditions may change without any notice.
7. All candidates must meet terms and conditions for the scholarship program.
Note: Scholarship prize winners have to sit for QiiY internal English test when they enroll.
For More Information:
Hotline: +95 9 451131202
Email: [email protected]
Address: Room No. 9A-9B, 9 Floor, Bosonpat Condo, Corner of Merchant Street & Bosonpat Street Bapeten Township, Yangon, Myanmar