Deadline : 23rd February 2018 ( 5: 00 pm )
Location : PJM office, Yangon, Myanmar
Title : Data collector
Hour : 40 hours per week
Peace & Justice Myanmar, founded in January 2014, is a neutral and civil society organization motivated and focused on ” Towards Peaceful and Prosperous Society, ” that help to engage Myanmar citizen as democratic citizen, reform for pro-people policies and promote peace building and democratization process.
- Any bachelor degree holder or fresh graduate in ( Political Science, Social Science and Law graduate are preferable)
- Ability to use MS Excel, Word and Power Point
- Strong attention to details
- Familiarity with internet, efficiently use email
- Good communication and proactive manner
- Interested applicants should send cover letter, CV/ Resume including expected salaries to [email protected]
For more information, please contact to 09-970-213-044
Office Address : No. (61) B Ground floor, Thuta 2nd street, South Okkalapa Township, Yangon region.