Deadline: As Soon As Possible
1st Week: April 24-28 (Tuesday-Friday)
2nd Week: May 1-5 (Tuesday-Friday)
3rd Week: May 8-12 (Tuesday-Friday)
4th Week: May 15-19 (Tuesday-Friday)
Funding: Fully Funded
Pann Pyo Latt is a Monastic Education School in Kyauktan Village in Bago Division. It is a systematically managed institution providing free education over 300 students. The students attending the school are from the children of poor families from nearby villages and the orphans from conflict areas like Kachin and Shan States.
As part of youth development program, we are planning a Project by teaching Basic Computing & Technology and General English during Summer Vacation. It will be a structured 20-day programs.
- Who are interested and passionate about community development
- The volunteers will stay at Pann Pyo Latt (a very peaceful, green area with trees and lake) for 5 days per week. It is not expected to volunteer for all 4 weeks. The volunteer can choose to volunteer for one of the weeks or four whole weeks if it is convenient.
- The accommodation and food will be provided.
- The volunteers (Pre-University / University Students) will also be provided a recommendation letter which will be useful for them for university or job application
Click here to apply.
- Curriculum Developer
- Computing & Technology: Basic Computers, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet Safety, Introduction to Coding and Robotics
- English: Basic 4 skills English for Grade 7, 8, 9, 10 students
- Cash Donation
- Transportation and Miscellaneous Expense for the Volunteers who have to travel from Yangon-Pegu-Yangon