Deadline: April 22, 2018, Midnight
Location: American Centre, Yangon
Duration: May 14 – June 23, 2018
iPACE is providing education and training courses to Myanmar community leaders involved in political parties, labor movements and civil society. Courses will increase the knowledge and practical application of fundamental democratic principles and promote citizen engagement to inform more representative, accountable governance. All courses are designed by subject matter experts and based at the American Center in Yangon and Jefferson Center in Mandalay.
Term 2, 2018 will include courses in:
1. Organizational Development for Civil Society
2. Pluralism and Governance
3. Peace Advocacy
4. Leadership for Change
5. Foundations for Community Development
6. Advocacy for Ending Gender-Based Violence
- Anyone who is working for community development in political parties, labor movements/institutions and non-governmental organizations (NGO) or civil society organizations (CSO)
- Members of international NGOs are not eligible.
- iPACE hopes to attract participants who will use what they learn in their work and organizations.
Click here for application form.
Send your soft copy application via email [email protected] (Please insert “iPACE Term 2, 2018” into your “subject” box of the email message.) (OR) submit your completed application at the American Center guard booth (Address to be confirmed on iPACE Facebook page). You can easily drop it in the drop box “iPACE applications”. Applications can be completed in English or Myanmar language, and either typed or handwritten.