Deadline : 28 February 2018
Location : No. 62, 6th Floor, Nyang Tone Street, Sanchaung Township, Yangon
Post : 1
Duration : 1year ( contract ) with possibility of extension
Another Development ( AD ) was set up as a part to the solutions to the problems and conflicts that prevailed in Myanmar by advocating effective public policy change. AD has four functional departments: strategic communication, policy and research, consulting and professional services and operation support department. There are five theme areas that AD will focus on; human rights, multiculturalism, decentralization and federalism, rural economic development and social enterprises, and E-government and E-citizen.
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate in any field especially in social study, social science and research as well as political science
- Motivation to learn and explore in the community which is contributing to the country’s development
- Interest in the issues that AD works on, including human rights, multiculturalism, decentralization and federalism, rural economic development and social enterprise, and E-government and E-citizen.
- Good communication skills, well-organized, solution oriented, able to work independently
- Flexibility in working with Team
- Good written and spoken ability both in English and Myanmar
- Good computer skills especially in Microsoft office package
- Effectively manage on flexible working hours according to arising needs to travels and ad hoc tasks
- Have full commitment for mutual understanding
- Highly appreciate who are interested on Public policy/ Administration, social science and political science.
- Positive attitude to challenges
- Strong interest on learning/exploring/ innovating and sharing for alternative solutions for the sustainable development of Myanmar
Key Responsibilities ( Programme Support )
- Intern will assist the Office administration under supervising of Office Manger by providing secretarial and administrative support for the smooth running of the Office and program activities.
- Provide assistance to all staff such as printing, photocopying, fax transmission and filing the necessary documents as requested.
- Maintain and updates manuals, files, simple office records and office directory.
- Assist in ensuring information flow within the office
- Process payment of invoices / bills in timely manner ensuring all necessary paperwork
- Assist regular maintenance of office equipment, copier, utilitiees, and computers that includes protection from virus and other electronic facilities
- Assist in supporting to Operation Support Department needs as per requests.
The program intern will assist the activities of the program operation team in preparing administrative works. Responsibilities include the field program activities such as field survey, assessment, data entry and data compiling when it is necessary.
- Responsible for preparing all administrative works of program team such as preparing stationary request, travel documents, filing the program document, etc.
- Involve and assist in the field survey and assessment activities in the project areas
- Create, organize, maintain and archive electronic and paper files of essential documents to ensure effective filing system, records and reports.
- Assist in organizing of meeting, training, workshops, special event, and other related activities.
- Implement any other tasks assigned by the supervisor/Executive Directors for the smooth running of the office and program activities as necessary.
- Need to submit Application letter, along with updated CV. No requirement of the copy of certificates at this stage.
- Please send all documents mentioned above to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]