Deadline: Ongoing (please apply as soon as possible)
Duration: 6 months with possibility of an extension
- Fixed monthly allowance for food, medical and local travel
- When requested to travel outside of his/her placement for ActionAid official purposes the cost of travel, food and accommodation will be provided
- Insurance (personal accidental and hospitalization) will be covered through ActionAid’s Policies
ActionAid Myanmar’s approach is building capacity among youth and supporting them to work for the community for short and long term development for their own community through a fellowship approach. AAM focuses its activities on Sustainable Livelihood and DRR, Women’s Rights, Governance, Youth and Education being complimented and supported by Fundraising & Child Sponsorship, Impact Assessment, Communications, Finance and IT, HR and Admin, Logistics teams.
ActionAid Myanmar welcomes young people, especially young women, to take advantage if its internship program opportunities. The internship program aims to provide a practical learning environment for young people, to enable them to gain knowledge and understanding and obtain work experience in the development sector.
ActionAid Myanmar is looking for energetic young people who are willing to learn and work in below sectors as an intern:
- Programs (Fellowship, Governance, Child Rights and Development, Education, Disaster Risks Reduction, Communication and Documentataion, Monitoring and Evaluation, Women’s Rights)
- Field Offices
- Human Resources
- Admin and Logistics
- Energetic with a commitment to working for the development sector
- Intermediate level of English
- University graduate
- Between 22-27 years
- Must be available for full time work placement for six months
- Some placements will be based in Yangon, others in field offices
- Must be prepared to travel to remote villages
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please click here for more information.
For more information, ActionAid Myanmar Facebook page.