Deadline: Friday, August 25, 2017 (11:59 p.m. ET)
Type : Fully-funded
The Goldman Sachs Grace Hopper Scholarship will be awarded to 25 female engineers who demonstrate excellent academic performance, strong leadership and a passion for learning and solving problems.
- All access, three-day conference pass, round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations and daily meal stipend for the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing event
- Two night, all-expenses-paid trip to our New York City headquarters to meet with senior engineers (end of first semester)
- An onsite interview for a 2018 full-time role or internship role.
- Enrolled full time in a Bachelors program at a four-year college or university
- Graduation date: November 2017 – June 2019
- Major: Computer Science, Mathematics or a related STEM field.
- International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- The mode of application is online
- Submit an application for the Grace Hopper Scholarship through events portal at gs.com/ careers/events. Search under “Diversity” events to apply.
- Following the submission of application, the candidate will receive an email prompting to answer this question: How have you made/how do you intend to make an impact on your campus as an engineer?