Deadline : 25. August 2017
Type : Scholarship, Grants, Project Funding
Amount : up to 2500 Euros for study and research projects related to the Humanities and Social Sciences
- undergraduate or postgraduate degree and be able to provide a record of academic excellence.
- students enrolled at both German and non-German universities. In the case of students pursuing their studies at non-German institutions, applications with a focus on Germany are preferred.
- Funds are available to students in the Humanities (Art History, Classics, History, Literature, Modern Languages, Philosophy) and Social Sciences (Economics, Political Sciences, Psychology, Sociology).
please send these documents to [email protected]
- A copy of your ID/passport
- Official transcripts from your university
- enrollment certificate
- A copy of your CV
- A description of the project to be funded (max. 800 words)
- A short motivation letter (max. 400 words)
- A recommendation letter from a former tutor/supervisor or a previous employer. (The letter has to be sent from an official E-mail account mentioning your name in the subject line. References sent to us in any other format will not be assessed.)