Deadline : 9 September 2017
Type : Fully-funded
Location : Singapore
Period : 21-25 November 2017
ASEAN Impact Challenge will have two categories:
- Early Stage Innovations: Social innovations with proposals, ideas, concepts and prototypes with the potential to deliver long-term solutions and impact on pressing community, social and environmental issues.
- Scale Stage innovations: Proven social innovations with the potential and capacity to increase impact by expanding its beneficiary base. Been in operation a minimum of 2 years and has generated a minimum of USD 100,000 in revenue
- 10 Finalist Teams from ASEAN countries with a proven innovation and impact model will be invited on an all-expense-paid trip to Singapore for the Regional Challenge.
- At the Regional Finals, they will be given the opportunity to pitch their revolutionary initiatives to a group of entrepreneurs, investors, corporations and city authorities.
- Open to social innovations from Southeast Asia with the potential to scale and create impact in the region.
- All team members must be over the age of 18.
- All team members must be able and willing to travel to Singapore.
- All team members must be able to commit for the entire duration of the challenge.
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei, Timor Leste.
- problem definition
- user base definition
- product-market fit
- innovative approach
- social impact
- team capability
Note: Top 5 teams will be chosen as finalists from each category. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.