Deadline: 31 August 2017
Location: Kyoto, Japan
Duration: 4 – 9 December 2017
Japan Culture Camp by AYFN is a cultural learning program designed to give an understanding on culture and social awareness for participants. This program enables participants to learn about Japanese culture in line with making a friend directly. This program is also an avenue to enhance knowledge and skill to face globalization. This is not student exchange, but youth and cultural exchange program.
- Live for 6 days in Kyoto, Japan
- Learn and understand on Japanese culture directly
- International friendship
- Sinkansen experience
- Heritage walking tour around Kyoto and Osaka
- Experience to be like local people
- Experimental learning
- Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Cultural tour activities in Kyoto and Osaka, whereby both cities are well known as the center of Japanese culture.
- Visit many interesting places both in Kyoto or Osaka, e.g : Osaka castle, Gion District in Kyoto (Geisha), Namba district, Arashiyama, and etc.
- Taste authentic Japanese cuisine
- Walk around heritage area of Kyoto.
How does the Japan Culture Camp will work?
- Participants will be met up in Japan
- The camp will combine sense of friendship, adventure and cultural awareness
- Participants will live for 6 days in Kyoto, Japan
- The camp needs participants who passionate in international friendship and adapt new environment (culture differences) easily
- Must be 15 – 27 Years old
- All nationalities are welcomed
- Commit to join full program
- Able to adapt new environment easily
- Able to pay the program fee
- Health physically and mentally
One of the AYFN’s strength is to provide high quality placement program, but still affordable.
*Flight ticket and Visa are EXCLUDED
- Please REGISTER ONLINE HERE
- Deadline of application: 31 August 2017 before 23.00 (GMT +7). First come, first serviced basis.
- This program is LIMTED for maximum 15 participants only. (13 slot available — updated)
For more information, please visit the official website.