Deadline : 28 February 2018
Location : Singapore
Duration : 19 to 30 July 2018
Type : Fully Funded
YSI SEA’s Innovation Program aims to build strong and effective startup teams which create solutions to one or more of the Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs). YSI members are dedicated to making real solutions happen, to impact the world in a real and measurable way. By pushing the frontiers of online working, youth from across Southeast Asia will be brought together to unite in their efforts to creating viable startups addressing pressing issues in the world. Want a peek on the frameworks and modules within the Program? Find out more here!
Who should apply?
- Dedicated and Passionate youths who are ready to commit to setting up a startup
- Youth who have a proven track record of excellence in their SDG of interest.
- Youth who display specific skills are encouraged to apply, so long as they can propose how their skills can be used towards product/service development.
- Have the time to use 15-25 hours each week from April-June and the time it takes to create a real startup after the program.
- Open minded people who respect different cultures, willing to understand different walks of life, see things in a new perspective, with the intention of creating a positive impact.
- Able and willing to learn how to work online with a team from all over SEA.
- People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, and bold enough to actually do it.
The Funding Covers:
- Apply as an individual, not as a team.
- Apply only if you are of 18-25 years of age and reside in the Southeast Asian Region.
- You do not need to have a startup idea before applying.
- There will be 3 rounds in the application process. 6 teams will be chosen to work together at the end of March.
- Click HERE to submit it your online application Round 1.
For more information, please visit Official Website