Deadline : 30 March,2018
Location : US
Duration : 5 weeks(October 9 -November 17,2018)
Type : Fully-funded
Description : The YSEALI Professional Fellows Program gives participants ages 25-35 the opportunity to spend five weeks in the United States, including four weeks working directly with American counterparts in individually tailored work placements with non-profit organizations, state and local government, and private-sector offices across the country. During these placements, Fellows build their practical expertise, leadership skills, and professional networks. Following are the Professional Fellows exchange opportunities (applicants may apply to only one exchange):
- Economic Empowerment (due March 30, 2018)
- Governance and Society (due March 30, 2018)
- Civic Engagement (due March 30, 2018)
- Be community leaders, ages 25-35, currently employed and with at least two years of professional experience at the time of application;
- Have a track record of making an impact in their community, institution or company;
- Be proficient in spoken and written English at the time of application;
- Be a citizen of, and currently residing in, one of the ten ASEAN member nations (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam).
Application Process : You can apply here.
For more details,you can visit here.
For myanmar candidates,you can check here.
You can also contact directly with any questions at: [email protected].
If you cannot complete the online application, please contact the local partner for a Word document application. The local partner’s contact information is below:
Ms. Mindy Walker
Third Story Project
191 40th Street, middle block, 1st floor, Kyauktada Township
+95 09 2501 99586