Funding: Fully Funded
Type: Scholarships (to One Young World Summit)
Deadline: July 21 2017
Location: Bogota, Colombia
Apply for The Young Health Programme and access to the One Young World Summit 2017 in Bogotá, Colombia.
Young Health Programme is proud to provide charitable support to One Young World to engage more youth in their efforts to address the issue of adolescent health and disease prevention. Young Health Programme is collaborating with One Young World to offer ten scholarships to inspiring young leaders to attend the One Young World Summit 2017 in Bogotá, Colombia.
- Aged 18 – 30
- An evidenced commitment to addressing health and wellbeing in a local, national or global community, with a specific focus on child and adolescent health and/or disease prevention and health promotion and/or social determinants of health.
- A leadership ability in their chosen cause or issue
- A capacity for innovation and values-driven problem solving
- A concern for local and global issues
- An ability to generate and articulate impactful ideas
- An ability to work towards a shared goal through teamwork and collaboration
- They are looking for young people who work for or are involved with a non-governmental organisation, social enterprise, community based organization, or who are individuals making an impact through advocacy activities or direct programming related to adolescent health.