Type: Volunteer, Trainings
Deadline: July 16, 2017
The Volunteering for International Professionals (VIP) Fellowship Programme is an initiative by the Malaysian government to create a large pool of talented professionals, who are passionate about sharing their expertise and experiences globally, as expert volunteers to contribute towards nation-building in ASEAN region.
This four-month fellowship offers the opportunity for professionals to use their expertise in addressing ASEAN’s most pressing social issues. This program aims to evoke long-term social change in the country.
You have the opportunity to join the 3rd batch of VIP Fellows & put your experience and skills into practice to help an ASEAN nonprofit organization amplify its impact.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years working or volunteering experience
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- You are proficient in English (reading, writing, and speaking)
- You are able to commit full-time to the 16-week program
- You are willing to work with low-income populations & demonstrate good interpersonal skills
- You are committed to returning to your home country upon completion of the Fellowship
You can request for your application form here and send it together with your CV and motivational video or letter.