Deadline : 18 March 2018
Location : Germany,
Type : Fully-funded
International students are invited to apply for a fully funded scholarship offered by The University of Kassel in Germany. Founded in 1971, the university is located in Kassel, Hesse, in Germany with an arsenal of more than 23,000 students and more than 2,600 staff, including 307 professors. The institution opens itself up to more than 100 visiting scholars, per year, looking to pursue research projects. It also offers unique short term education programs, specially dedicated to international students, researchers, and professionals.
- Fully funded
- Living and studying in a foreign country can provide some incredible experiences.
- The cultural and academic ideas can lead one into a new world and cultivate new perspectives.
- Make friends from around the world.
- International experiences are second to none when it comes to enlightening and enriching a person’s personal and academic development.
- The minimum age for participation in the ISU program is 18 years.
- A strong letter of motivation stating why you are eligible for the scholarship
one letter of recommendation from your professor (or at least a lecturer with a doctorate degree).
- Letters of recommendation can be sent together with the other required documents, or directly by your professor to [email protected]
Eligible Regions: Open for All
To apply for ISU Kassel 2018, please download, fill out and sign the application form below and send it to us along with your CV and a copy of your academic transcript by email.
Please note: Minimum age for participation in the ISU program is 18 years.
General requirements for the scholarships are:
- a strong letter of motivation stating why you are eligible for the scholarship
- one letter of recommendation from your professor (or at least a lecturer with a doctorate degree). Letters of recommendation can be sent together with the other required documents, or directly by your professor to [email protected]
Beside the above mentioned documents, please send along:
- a completed and signed ISU Application Form
- a letter of motivation for joining ISU (column provided in the application form)
- a CV
- a copy of academic transcripts of all university exams (in case the transcripts are issued in languages other than English or German, please send the copy of them in the original language and the translations in English)
- for applicants whose native language is not English, a proof of English proficiency (e.g. TOEFL, TOEFL prediction, IELTS, or any English certificate from a local language center such as British Council, English First or a language center at your university)
Not included in the program fee or the scholarship -unless mentioned otherwise- are flight and train tickets to and from Kassel, the optional Berlin trip, lunch and other personal expenses.
In order to apply for the scholarship, please state which scholarship you would like to apply in your application letter, scan all of the required documents, save them in one PDF file (in the following order: signed application form, CV, academic transcripts, English certificate, motivation letter for the scholarship and recommendation letters) and send it to us by email to [email protected]
Official link : Click here for official link