Deadline : 31st March,2018
Location : China
Duration : According to your program you apply(Master or PhD)
Type : Fully-funded and partial funded
Description : Chinese University Program is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. It only supports graduate students. UESTC collaborates with this program.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in line with the qualifications of UESTC admissions.
- Applicants should be healthy physically and mentally, can well adapt to the life and study in UESTC.
- Applicants should abide by Chinese laws and regulations, and comply with UESTC regulations.
- Applicants should be with positive learning attitude and good performance.
- Applicants shall not win any other scholarship in the meantime.
- Winners of the scholarship should be decided in the process of new student recruiting. Registered on campus students cannot apply for it. Any substitution or replacement of scholarship will not be accepted.
- The applicant is obliged to truthfully fill out and submit application materials required by UESTC.
1. First class scholarship (Full scholarship): including tuition, accommodation on campus, medical insurance, and living allowance (1500 RMB/month); (available for master & Ph.D. applicants)
2. Second class scholarship (Partial scholarship): including tuition, accommodation on campus and medical insurance; (only available for Ph.D. applicants)
3. Third class scholarship (Partial scholarship): including tuition and medical insurance; (only available for master applicants)
Application Process :
You can apply HERE.
For more informations,you can visit official website .