Priority Deadline – 15th January 2018
Extended Deadline – 2nd February 2018
Early Action – 31st January 2018
Final Deadline – 12th June 2018
Priority Deadline – 14th May 2018
SUNY Korea adopts a “rolling admission” process. Applications will be accepted after the priority deadlines on a space-available basis.
Duration: Depends on chosen program
SUNY Korea is an extended campus of Stony Brook University. We seek to enroll those students who demonstrate the intellectual curiosity and academic ability to succeed. Applicants are evaluated on an individual basis. There is no automatic cutoff in the admission process, either in grade point average, rank, or test scores. The Admissions Committee seeks to enroll the strongest and most diverse class possible.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong high school academic program that includes:
- 4 units of English
- 4 units of social studies
- 4 units of mathematics
- 4 units of science
- 2 or 3 units of a foreign language
- Standardized test scores that indicate the promise of success in a rigorous undergraduate course of study.
- Students who show evidence of leadership, special talents or interests, and other personal qualities through extracurricular activities, volunteer work, and other non- academic pursuits will receive special consideration.
Click here to apply online.
Personal Statement (up to 650 words)
Letter(s) of Recommendation
Optional: Essay of at least 250 words (max. 650 words)
Application Fee: $50
For more information: