Funding: Partial (50%)
Deadline: July 14 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Oxford Royale Academy is pleased to offer a number of scholarships and bursaries for the Oxford Gap Year program (17-19). Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Please select your second choice subject:
- Politics and International Relations
- Business and Enterprise
- STEM Themes
- Game Development
- Future Filmmakers Programme
Session runs from 10th September – 17th November 2017.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Academically-minded, driven students from any country of the world are welcome to apply for a Thomas Garner Scholarship. You should have an excellent academic record and a demonstrable passion for your chosen subject. You should also be able to explain how a Thomas Garner Scholarship will benefit your academic ambitions.
Scholarship applicants must be:
- Aged between 17 and 19 at the commencement of tuition
- Available for tuition at Yarnton Manor for the entire tuition period
- Eligible to live and study in the UK for 3 months
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The mode of application is online. Application process:
- Students should first complete the scholarship application form found below.
- Students who are successful in getting through to Stage 2 of the application process will be invited for a Skype call to further assess their suitability.
- Offers are then made to the most deserving students.
The Oxford Gap Year (17-19) runs on the dates provided in the table above. While the standard cost of these courses is 13,995 GBP including tuition, accommodation, and meals, scholars can receive up to a 50% reduction in their course fees.
This is a fully residential program based in Oxford Royale’s historic International Study Centre, combining a stimulating range of tutorials, lectures, guided research, excursions, cultural activities and more.
For more information, please click here to visit the official page and application form.