Deadline : 15th April 2018
Duration : 1.5 month
Type : Full Scholarship & Job Opportunity (Fully-Funded)
Location : Vietnamese-German University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The Hinrich Foundation and Myanmar Pou Chen are inviting bright individuals apply for its 2018 Hinrich Global Trade Leader Development Program.
The program offers people who are passionate about footwear manufacturing a unique education & career combined opportunity.
Program & Location
Successful candidates will begin their studies in AY 2018, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance, visa and round-trip airfares. Plus, you will be offered a well-designed work placement for 06 months and a job with Myanmar Pou Chen upon graduation!
- Be a Burmese citizen
- Have an undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering, electronics, chemistry, textiles or relevant fields
- Have at least one year of work experience after graduation
- Have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5
*Please pay close attention to the information below, as well as the specific requirements for each application, listed on the first page of the application.
- Full Financial Sponsorship: Each accepted candidate will receive full financial assistance including tuition, housing, airfare, visa fees, books, educational materials, and a monthly living allowance. Every participant has a guaranteed work placement during their studies and a job placement upon graduation.
- How to apply: Program applications are technically created as “Events”, meaning that when you are applying for the program, you are actually registering for an event. As a result, you can access you application anytime in the “Event Registration” category under the “Manage Profile” tab.
- Submit application: This online application must be completed in one sitting. You will not be able to save your online application to complete at a later time. You MUST answer all questions marked with * clearly in English.
- Questions/Concerns: If you have any questions or concerns regarding your application or the application process, please email [email protected]oundation.com or send us a Facebook message inquiry here! Please also check out our Frequently Asked Questions for your reference.
- Check list for required documents:
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript
- Passport photo page/ Official ID
- Essay (500 words, topic: “How will the Work Integrated Learning approach help you to become an outstanding Global Trade Leader?”
- One recommendation letter (academic and/or work)
- TOEFL/ IELTS certificate (if any)