Deadline : July 31, 2018
Location : The Berlin School of Economics and Law,Germany
Type : Partially-Funded(€ 5,000)
The Berlin School of Economics and Law is offering four partial scholarships every year each worth € 5,000 for a study place in the Berlin MBA programme. The Berlin School of Economics and Law is a German business school founded on 1 April 2009 through the merger of the Berlin School of Economics and the FHVR Berlin. The BSEL portfolio provides a wide range of professional qualifications.Applicants must have a very good knowledge of English (minimum scores – TOEFL: cbt 213 points or ibt 79 points; IELTS: 6.5 points).Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.There are four partial scholarships available.
Eligibility :To apply for this postgraduate programme, you need to fulfil the following requirements:
- Completed undergraduate degree in any subject (Bachelor, Master, Diploma)\
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a very good knowledge of English (minimum scores – TOEFL: cbt 213 points or ibt 79 points; IELTS: 6.5 points).
Application Process :
If you meet the entry requirements and are interested in applying for the Berlin MBA, please use our online application tool. Students will be asked to upload the following documents during the application process:
- Letter of motivation, including professional goals
- Curriculum vitae, preferably in “europass”
- Copy of passport
- Passport photo
- Certification of eligibility for university education (e.g. Abitur/A-levels)
- Certification of university degree: BA / MA / Diploma
- Employment testimonials
- Certificates of English language competence (e.g. TOEFL certificates or the BULATS Business Language Testing Service at the Berlin School of Economics and Law)
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.