Deadline: 28 February 2018
Location: Hong Kong
Duration: One year
Type: Partially Funded/ Fully Funded
The Faculty of Social Sciences at The University of Hong Kong has a long history of excellence in teaching and research and plans to draw upon this expertise to offer a taught post graduate degree in non-profit management that is launching in September 2015. In thinking about the structure and nature of such a graduate degree, HKU is collaborating with Indiana University, ranked top in non-profit management degree programmes in the world, to offer a dual degree programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree with honours from a recognized university
- At least three years of relevant experience in the public, private or nonprofit sectors.
Applicants who want to apply for the scholarships shall need to
- complete an application form with your portfolio of previous work and volunteering experience in nonprofit sector, your vision of study and your potential contribution in nonprofit development in your country
- produce a video of not more than 3 minutes to introduce yourself and how you would integrate learning into your organisational and your domestic social-demographic contexts.
- send your application form and supporting documents to Ms. Cindy Kwong at [email protected] on or before February 28, 2017.
For more information, please contact this address.
For programme leaflet, please visit this link.
For application, please visit this link.