Deadline: 1st March 2018
Location: Huenkamfah Golf resort in Mae Sot
Duration: 22nd – 27th June 2018
Funding: Fully funded
* Transport will be arranged from Mae La. Delegates from other locations will need to arrange their own transport at their own cost.
The aim of the conference is to work for peace and empowerment by connecting youth
from different communities to work together. If you attend you we hope you will:
- Develop confidence, self-esteem, communication and leadership skills
- Share your own experiences, challenges you have faced, and strategies for
overcoming these challenges
- Learn about other cultures, and how to work effectively with others for the common
- Explore important ideas such as peace and identity
- Develop skills for reconciliation, conflict management, problem solving and building
- Plan actions to initiate positive change in your own communities after the conference
If you are accepted as a delegate you will be expected to:
- Attend and participate fully in all seminars, workshops and conference activities
- Work in a responsible, respectful and constructive manner throughout the conference
- Engage in positive initiatives after the conference
- Aged between 17-23 years old
- Basic ability in spoken English is important
- If you came to IFP Mae Sot before you cannot come as a delegate again
- Click here for the application form.
- The form can be printed and filled in by hand or completed on a computer.
- The applications can emailed to [email protected] by 1 March 2018.
- Information about the IFP conference venue, time of arrival and what to bring will be sent later.