Deadline: 31st October 2017
Duration: 10-12 weeks
Type: Paid Internship
Want to change the world? Or are you thinking even bigger? At Google, you’ll find smart people, big problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. Google employs top MBA and graduate student talent from around the world in areas ranging from product management and sales to finance, operations, and human resources – and everything in between.
Summer internships for MBA and other business-focused graduate students are 10-12 weeks long and are offered in a range of functions across the company. For internships, we hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests.
- Must be pursuing a full-time MBA program with an expected graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019.
- Be able to complete a minimum 10 week program at the Tokyo office in 2018.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese fluently and idiomatically.
- Interest in the Internet, and Google’s technology and business.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to overcome strategic business challenges.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and independent motivation.
Part 1: Complete and submit the MBA Internship Application Form.
Part 2: Click the “Apply” button to submit your resume using your @gmail.com account (a cover letter is not required).
IMPORTANT: The MBA Internship application is a two-part process. You must complete both parts of the application to be eligible for the internship.
Please visit the official website here.