Deadline : 15 February,2018 (at 17.00)
Location : Europe
Duration : 2 years(4 semesters,full time)
Type : Fully-funded
Description : GEMMA is the first Erasmus +: Erasmus Mundus Master´s Degree in Women’s and Gender Studies in Europe.If you are willing to pursue your degree in Europe which is developed world, you should not miss this scholarship. GEMMA is unique in the way it brings together approaches to feminism from all cardinal points in Europe. GEMMA is a joint interdisciplinary programme that provides high quality academic education and professional competencies for personnel working or intending to work in the areas of Women’s Studies, Gender Studies and Equal Opportunities across Europe and beyond. Such a wide span of options and combinations makes the programme attractive to students worldwide. Courses are taught by the most distinguished and highly recognized professors in the fields of research in each one of the departments involved. Summer schools and language courses are on offer for both students and scholars. GEMMA offers added value through its geographically balanced consortium, which makes it possible for students to choose their international mobility route amongst seven participating universities.At the end of their studies, GEMMA students obtain a double degree, issued by the two institutions where they have conducted their studies. The official languages used at the partner universities are Spanish, English and Italian.
- You need to have at least a University Bachelor degree.
- You have ability of the language of instruction of the GEMMA Home Institution and of the language of the Mobility Institution.
- You meet the requirement of application procedure.
- You will be able to admit to full-time study during the 2 years period of the course and must be able to complete the compulsory international mobility route.
Benefits :Scholarship awards tuition fee, participation cost, a monthly contribution to subsistence costs, and a yearly contribution to the travel and installation costs.
Application Process :
- CV (following the template is a must)
- Official transcript of academic records
- Separate Average grade certificate Language certificate (GEMMA Home university)
- Language certificate (GEMMA Mobility university)
- Motivation letter
- A photocopy of the candidate’s passport
- Proof of residence at the time of applying
- Letters of recommendation
See details in Application section.
For more information,You can visit official website .