Location : Germany
Duration : 12 to 36 months
Type : Fully-funded
Description : DAAD or The German Academic Exchange Service is the largest German support organisation in the field of international academic co-operation. It give young foreign academic the opportunity to pursue research or study in Germany. this is a development-oriented postgraduate study program that you should not miss. Through the program, you could have better ability and concrete foundation to reach your goal.
- You are graduates that have at least two years professional experience
- There are different courses to be chosen, and they are available in a file available in the official website.
- monthly allowance 750 – 1000 Euro
- payments of health,
- accident personal liability insurance cover
- travel allowance
Application Process :
- DAAD application form
- hand-signed CV (please use the for provided)
- hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation)
- research exposé (if required by university)
- academic letter/s of recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date
- professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date
- confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and if possible, a guarantee of re-employment upon your return home
- Proof of language abilities
*The DAAD offers a scholarship database on its website where subject, country of origin and status can be entered to retrieve a list of the programs available for a certain project.