The successful candidate will receive a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, living allowance and medical insurance.
Master programs given in English:
1) International Business
3) LL.M. (Master of Laws)
4) Regional Economics
5) MPA (Master of Public Administration)
In order to win this scholarship, the candidate must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be from any country other than the People’s Republic of China and be in good health.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder.
- Be under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs.
In order to apply for this scholarship you need to send two sets of application documents to Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE) by post. The documents required are the following:
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic transcripts
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Prove of Language Proficiency
- The copy of your valid passport