Deadline : 10 March 2018
Type : Fully-funded ( Grant Funding )
Mekong Innovative Startup Tourism (MIST) aims to support innovative new travel & tourism-related ventures in the developing destinations and source markets of Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam. MIST will mentor new ventures, provide support and guidance, and match them with suitable investors.
- The applicant must be from Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Thailand, or Vietnam
- At least one co-founder in your company need to be from one of the countries mentioned above
- Your company need to have an innovative solution for travel, hospitality, tourism, or travel tech
- Your company needs to be at least at the MVP (minimum viable product) development stage, and have you made your first sale.
- Your company needs to be scalable, and demonstrate business plan.
- Your company contribute meaningfully to gender equality or the sustainability of local communities, cultures, and the natural environment.
Using examples from successful applications from MIST 2017, this free guide will help you:
- Demonstrate how your idea is innovative
- Understand what is meant by MVP
- Show the judges that your idea is scalable
- Explain how your idea benefits the community
- Put together a pitch deck for your application
Successful applicants will attend an all-expense-paid intensive boot-camp, where they will pitch for advanced mentorship, $20,000 in-kind support, up to $10,000 prize money, and investment