Deadline: 30 September 2017
Location: Bandung, Indonesia
UMAM 2017 is one of the ASEAN Simulation meetings as it provides the participants to discuss a specific issue in a manner that upholds the value of a key ASEAN principle, that is, agreement by consensus. This year, UMAM 2017 will carry the theme “Build Unity in Harmony for ASEAN Community”, which will challenge delegates to be able to question the current regional events.
We will discuss and deliberate current issue in the 3 ASEAN Pillars (ASEAN Political Security Community, ASEAN Economic Community, and ASEAN Socio Cultural Community) for a better ASEAN Community.
Hosted in the rich of Sundanese culture city and also known as the city of flower and tourism, UMAM 2017 will provide a unique experience for delegates, as the meeting will conduct a social event and a city tour that will allow delegates of different country of origins to make meaningful bonds.
- Fill Application Form “Delegate Application”
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter (250 words)
- Short Essay Based on the theme “Build Unity in Harmony for ASEAN Community”
- All Application (except number 1) can sent to [email protected] with Subject: joinumam_email_country
- Access the application form here
- For more information, visit the website through here