Deadline : 1st January 2017
Location : American Center, Yangon, Myanmar
Duration : 14th January 2017 to 18th March 2017 (9:00 a.m – 1:00 p.m)
Type : Fully funded
The Teacher Tree is based in Burma, this project will train teachers in order that they provide education for vulnerable children upon return to each of their communities. This project will deliver three branches of training:
(1) Teaching Young Learners
(2) Teaching Adults and
(3) Teaching Citizenship Education.
The Teacher Tree program will accomplish this goal by providing teacher development training program for the community teachers and related stakeholders. The Teacher Tree will conduct three days TOT for General Teacher Training Skills in the American Center on every Saturday from 14th January 2017 to 18th March 2017 (ten weeks) (9 a.m – 1:00 p.m).
- Will not accept paper application.
- Will accept application only via email to [email protected] by 1st January, 2017.
- The training is free of charge.
- The accepted applicants will be replied by 7th January 2017.
- Only the accepted applicants will be replied.
- Contact [email protected] or 09 971 626 504 for training related inquiry.
Are you an experienced teacher? Do you want to become a teacher trainer?
Download the application form from the following link.