Deadline: on going
Location: Adapt ASEAN Academy, Sakura House, San Yeik Nyein St 3, 3rd floor
Registration: Teach for ASEAN
Teach for ASEAN strives to be a regional network of ideas, skills, and people who have a passion for serving the needs of their communities.We’re still looking for teaching volunteers! Whether you are an experienced educator or a young teacher looking to make a change, you are WANTED!
We firmly uphold every child’s right to equal access to quality education that can lead to productive and fair employment. We are thus here in Myanmar to serve this mission, and we hope to seek your energy, time and support!
We are looking for volunteers for the following:
1) Long term volunteers (teaching English, IT, presentation and other workplace skills)
2) Professional volunteers (for workplace skills such as presentation, CV writing, etc)
You need to have English & IT Teaching, Soft Skills.
*You get to learn: Teaching, facilitation
– We work closely with underprivileged children to improve their English and IT literary skills as well as soft skills (i.e. workplace skills, presentation skills, interviewing skills, etc.), with the ultimate goal of securing fair employment for our beneficiaries.
– Volunteers would need to be comfortable with teaching and most importantly, facilitation of classes. Volunteers will be exposed to new teaching methods as they will be required to attend training sessions with our team of international education experts.
– Preferred candidates: Teaching, facilitation/mentoring.