Deadline : 29th September 2017 and 6th October 2017
Location : Yangon
Duration : 24 days
Type : 50% and 20% Scholarship
Parami Institute is very proud to present this great one-time opportunity course Leading Projects & Organizational Change (LPOC) in collaboration with SpeedReach, a UK based business transformation consultancy. This particular course will equip leaders with a proven implementation framework and a toolkit to lead successful projects and initiatives at their respective work. Trainees will discuss and learn matters such as principles of project management, management of change, and implementation of projects, and leadership during organizational change. The program will be taught by Peter Lewis, an accomplished global leader with more than 30 years of experience in international corporate business.
Parami Institute now offer 50% discount if you enroll by September 29th and 20% discount if you enroll by October 6th. This means the fee is $ 500 if you apply between September 12th to 29th and $ 800 if you apply between September 30th to October 6th .
- Anyone who wants to improve managing skills in establishing, leading, implementing, and executing projects and initiatives.
- Recommended for; Executive-level and senior-level managers with post-intermediate level of English.
Peter Lewis is a successful international leader with 30+ years of experience in corporate business sector. He is well known for his contribution as a managing partner of SpeedReach Business Transformation and a senior manager of 30 year experience with ExxonMobil Corporation. He successfully implemented the 4-year 750M$ worth of Change Management program, the Inter-Affiliate Business Model for the Lubricants business with 22 countries in scope, and established International Customer Service Centre (B2B) for European Lubricants business. He has built a reputation as a strong communicator; facilitator and coach with his people oriented leadership approach, shaped by structured planning, and disciplined execution.
- Graduate of the business economics program at Oxford University
- BSc (Eng.) Upper 2nd Class Honours in Metallurgical Engineering, Imperial College, London University
- Graduate of the Advanced Leadership Program at Thunderbird School of Global Management Phoenix, Arizona
- Associate of the Royal School of Mines
- Chartered Engineer
Facilitator: Mr. Peter Lewis, Teaching Assistant: Win Yu
- Class 1 – October 17 to November 9, 6pm – 9pm on every Tuesday and Thursday
- Class 2 – October 18 to November 10, 6pm – 9pm on every Wednesday and Friday
- Class Size: 12 students per class
Program Fees: $1000
Apply Now @ (+95)9 2500 22439; (+95) 9 25240 9345
Email – [email protected]