Deadline : Flexible
Location : New Delhi, India
Type : Unpaid Internship
Duration : Six weeks to six months depending on the terms of reference
United Nations Development Program offers internships to foreign and Indian applicants twice a year in October and in March.The objectives of the internships are to enhance the students’ educational experience through practical work assignments, to expose them to the international environment, and to deepen their knowledge and understanding of UNDP’s principles, goals, and activities.
- The applicants for UNDP India Internship Program, 2017 should be enrolled in master or Ph.D. at a university or a graduate school
- The candidates should have fluency in English.
- The applicants should have necessary visa’s and arrange travel to New Delhi, India.
- The candidates should be able to cover accommodation, travel, and living costs and should be medically insured.
- Curriculum Vitae with contact details of two referees
- UNDP Internship Application Form
- UNDP Internship Agreement Form
- Proof of Medical and Life Insurance
- Valid passport and Visa (not applicable to Indian nationals and persons of Indian origin)
- Proof of sustenance for the duration of internship
How To Apply