Deadline : 06 Mar 2017
Country : Taiwan
Duration : At least 2 months between 13 Feb, 2017 to 30 Nov, 2017
National Chiao Tung University, a top research university in Taiwan located adjacent to the Hsinchu Science Park (the Silicon Valley of Asia), emphasizes the integration of science and humanities by offering innovative trainings and interdisciplinary studies in a full spectrum of disciplines.
This program is proposed for Current Master or PhD students from renowned foreign universities to participate in short-term research at NCTU (Partner school students would be considered first). Faculty members with various specialties (in the areas of engineering, social science, computer science, biological science, electrical and computer engineering or management, etc.) from different colleges of NCTU will participate in the program and invite prospective students to do research with professors.
- Free round-trip economy class flight ticket from their home country to Taiwan and
- Additional NTD 5,000 scholarship (including 6% tax) for the first month in NCTU for admitted students.
- Application form (typewritten)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
- Research Proposal of your internship in NCTU
- The Invitation Letter from NCTU supervisor
- Latest “Enrollment Letter” with official stamp from the home university (or valid student ID card with expiry date on it, please make sure the enrollment letter should cover your duration of internship in NCTU)
- A copy of valid passport (valid for at least 6 months)
*For 4th year undergraduate students in 5-year integrated programs, a stamped proof issued by home university indicating internship is one of the graduation criteria or part of course requirement is a necessary document.
- All applicants are to firstly contact and identify a professor at NCTU to be their research supervisor.
- Please send the complete application form via email only to Ms. Joyce Kuo [email protected] before deadline.
For more information, please visit Official Website.
Please Click here to download the general information about this internship.