Deadline : January 15, 2017
Location : Germany
Duration : according to the study program
Course Level : Master
Type : Fully funded
The University of Bonn and the United Nations University Institute for Environment and Human Security (UNU-EHS) are offering up to eight fully funded scholarships for developing countries. These scholarships are available for pursuing Joint Master of Science (M.Sc.) programme “Geography of Environmental Risks and Human Security.”The ultimate goal of the scholarship is to foster intercultural exchange and enable the students to contribute to the sustainable development of their home countries by applying the knowledge they acquired during the study program.
Eligible candidates should fulfil the following requirements in addition to the general eligibility criteria for the Master’s programme:
- Being a candidate from a “Developing Country” (according to the classification of the DAAD)
Having at least two years of practical work experience (e.g. with an NGO, GO, or the private sector) in a field related to the study programme;
- Having graduated from the Bachelor in Geography or a related / comparable professionally certified study programme no longer than five years ago;
- Having completed no other Master in a similar field of studies;
- Aiming at a career as a practitioner in a field related to the programme of study;
- English Language Requirement: Non-native English speaking applicants must prove sufficient proficiency in the English language.
This scholarship is fully funded till the program ends.
For more information about the scholarship, Click Here.