Deadline : January 19, 2017
Degree : Master and Phd Program
Country : Japan
Type : Fully Funded
The Graduate School of Science and Technology (GSST) at Kumamoto University offers the opportunity to apply for the Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) Scholarship for those who wish to enroll in the Doctoral Course of the International Joint Education Program for Science and Technology (IJEP). The main language used in this Program for classes and research is English. Basic Japanese language courses are offered at Center for Japanese Language and Culture.
Qualifications of Applicants
1) Nationality: must have a nationality from a country which has diplomatic relations with Japan, and come to Japan from abroad as a student.
2) Age: must be younger than 35 years old as of April 1, 2017 (born on or after April 2, 1982).
3) Education: Applicants must fulfill one of the following conditions from ① to ④
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from a Japanese university. Those who are graduating in September 2017 from a university in Japan are excluded.
- Completed or are expected to complete 16 years of formal education outside of Japan by September 2017.
- Completed 15 years of formal education outside of Japan and are recognized to have excellent academic records by the Graduate School of Science and Technology (GSST), Kumamoto University.
- Are recognized by the GSST to have attainments equal to or higher than university graduates, and must be older than 22 years as of September 30, 2017.
Note: When one’s application is based on ③ or ④, qualification will be subjected to prior screening.
- Application information for Master’s Course
- Application information for Doctoral Course
- Application form GSST
- Application form MEXT (Sample)
- Study Program (Notes for filling out)
- Health Certificate
- Checklist (Master’s Course)
- Checklist (Doctoral Course)
For more information please visit the Official Website. Or please contact:
Graduate School of Science and Technology Kumamoto University
2-39-1 Kurokami, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto 860-8555, Japan
Email: [email protected]