Deadline: October 15, 2017 (First Batch) /January 31, 2018 (Second Batch)
Duration: minimum (56 days) and a maximum (26 weeks)/ (6) months
Type : Stipend is provided to all interns according to the location of internships
ADB Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students
- to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s needs. ADB advertises internship assignments twice a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
Opportunity from this program
- work in a major international development organization
- work collaboratively with professionals from over 50 countries
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance
- and the impact of the work ADB does
- contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs
- Be enrolled in a Master’s PhD program at a school in one of the ADB member nations
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work
- be a national of one of ADB’s members
- possess an excellent command of English
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- apply through the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES)
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete application.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
For more information please click the link below