Country : Singapore
Duration : Feb 9-13, 2017
Type : Self-funded
AYLTLC aims to bring student leaders worldwide, through engaging activities, to enhance their abilities in cross-cultural interaction and cooperation, which will further equip them to be effective leaders. In addition, participants will be able to understand more about Singapore – a multiracial, multilingual and multicultural society from various perspectives. Nevertheless, what they will learn here may not only be unique to Singapore, but also applicable to their home countries as well as the increasingly interconnected and interdependent world.
The following are eligible to be a AYLTLC participant:
- Students aged between 16-26 from schools, colleges and universities around the world.
- Students who are healthy, curious, aspirant and outgoing.
- Students who love traveling and learning.
Applicants should also have the following skills and experience:
- Be fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and express themselves clearly.
- Be comfortable in working in a cooperative manner.
How To Apply
- Register online or send your application form to [email protected]
- Pay Registration Fee
- Pay Program Fee AFTER receiving the Letter of Acceptance
- Apply Visa and purchase Travel Insurance and Air Tickets
*Please kindly go to the official website (link below) to get to know more details about the program and download the application form.
Official website: Click Here