Deadline : 4 January,2018 (Check deadline in the course directory)
Location : UK
Duration : According per program(1,2 or 3 years)
Type : Fully-funded
Description : The Gates Cambridge Scholarships are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge. The aim of the Gates Cambridge programme is to build a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
Eligibility : You can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you are:
- a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
- applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
- PhD (three year research-only degree)
- MSc or MLitt (two year research-only degree)
- One year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
*If you have additional questions about your eligibility, please email [email protected] with details of your situation.
- the University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate*
- a maintenance allowance for a single student
- one economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
- inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
Application Process : Applicants must submit an application for graduate admission, a College place and funding – including a Gates Cambridge Scholarship – via the University’s Graduate Applicant Portal.
In addition to the section for admission, the University’s graduate application form includes a specific Gates Cambridge section which asks applicants to submit the following:
- A 3,000 character (500 word) statement about their fit with the Gates Cambridge programme
- A (non-academic) reference about their fit with Gates Cambridge
- Other materials(All applicants must submit an up to date CV/resume.)
- For PhD applicant only- a research proposal is also required
Apply now at www.graduate.study.cam.ac.uk.
For more informations,you can visit original Gates Cambridge website.