Deadline : 17, March, 2017
Location : Taiwan
Level : Undergraduate, Graduate, P.H.D programs
Type : Fully funded
International education and training has long been one of the TaiwanICDF’s core operations, among many others. Human resources development programs play a vital role in assisting partner countries achieve sustainable development, and education is a crucial mechanism for training workforces in developing countries. The Taiwan ICDF provides scholarships for higher education and has developed undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. programs in cooperation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan. In 2017, there are 31 programs offered for TaiwanICDF Scholarship application.
- Be a citizen of a country on the List of Countries Eligible for TaiwanICDF Scholarship
- Neither be a national of the Republic of China (Taiwan) nor an overseas compatriot student
- Satisfy the admission requirements of the partner university to which he or she has applied to study under a TaiwanICDF scholarship.
- Be able to satisfy all requirements for a Resident Visa (Code: FS) set by the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and an Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) set by the Ministry of the Interior, of the ROC (Taiwan) government
- Upon accepting a TaiwanICDF scholarship, not hold any other ROC (Taiwan) government-sponsored scholarship
Scholarship and Benefits
The TaiwanICDF provides each scholarship recipient with a full scholarship, including return airfare, housing, tuition and credit fees, insurance, textbook costs and a monthly allowance.
For more information, Click Here.