IFA Paris is pleased to award three types of scholarships to support outstanding candidates according to their academic profile and financial situation:
- Full Scholarship (100% free tuition)
Deadline: March 15th, 2018
- Excellence Scholarship (40% tuition fee reduction)
- Distinction Scholarship (20% tuition fee reduction)
- You can only apply for one of the three scholarship types offered by IFA Paris above for any Bachelor or Master/MBA program.
- If you are not rewarded the scholarship you applied for, you cannot apply for another scholarship. If you are still interested in joining IFA Paris, you would need to go through the regular paying admission process. Advice: choose the scholarship type wisely!
- If you do not upload one of the required documents when submitting your application, then you will not be considered for a scholarship and it is too late afterwards.
1. Please create your IFA Paris Online Application Account.
2. You will fill in all the information and choose the program you are applying for, as well as pay €150 application fee. Only after you have paid the €150 application fee, you will be able to upload the documents.
3. You will fill out and upload this Scholarship Application Form as well as the other required documents mentioned above.
In addition to the files required for the standard application, you must provide the below documents:
- Motivation letter (Why you’re applying for a scholarship? Why should IFA Paris award you a scholarship? Why did you choose this program? How will this program help you achieve your goals?) This replaces the required motivation letter in the normal application process.
- Scholarship application form
- For the creative programs Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology and Master of Arts in Contemporary Fashion Design, scholarship applicants must provide a portfolio.
- For MBA programs only, please provide 3 reference letters.
Click here to visit the official website.