Deadline: 24th November 2017
Duration: 17-23 March 2018
Funding: Self ( round-trip economy class airfare and some meals and transportation will be provided)
The ‘Gro Brundtland Award’ offers you an opportunity to meet and discuss with other female researchers in the same field and establish the international connection. It’s a great chance to introduce your own research to other international research groups and it promotes future collaborations between institutions.
- Be female
- Hold a research doctorate (e.g., Ph.D., Ed.D., Sc.D., D.B.A., M.D.)
- Less than 40 years of age
- Be citizens of a developing country or Taiwan
- Do research related to public health & sustainable development
- Please register as a member first. The Online Application Form can be found in your member center.
- After filling in all the information and attach required documents, you can click ‘SAVE’button to save your information and make any changes as needed in the member center.
- Remember to click ‘SUBMIT’ button to complete the submission procedure. Please note that it is not allowed to make any changes once the application has been submitted.
For more information please visit the official website.