Deadline: 31st March 2018
Funding: Fully funded
The Chinese Government Scholarship — Chinese University Program, a full scholarship set up by the Ministry of Education of China (MOE) in 2008, is aimed at promoting Chinese higher education brand on an international basis. Enrolment is managed directly by China’s key universities. As a key comprehensive university, Xiamen University undertakes the enrolment of international postgraduates under this scholarship program.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants should meet either of the following eligibility requirements:
- not be a registered student at a China’s university at the time of application;
- a graduating degree student at a China’s university who plan to apply for the 2018 entry into master’s or doctoral program;
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Applicants are eligible for scholarship assessment only after they are admitted to the master’s or doctoral programme of Xiamen University.
- Applicants shall make online application at http://laihua.csc.edu.cn (Agency No. of Xiamen University: 10384) and download and print out the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship and then sign the form.
- Applicants are required to make another online application at http://admissions.xmu.edu.cn/application.php and then download and print out the Application Form for International Students generated upon successful online application.
- Submission of application documents:
Send by post to the XMU’s Admissions Office by 31st March the two forms and other required documents.Their hard-copy application documents should reach the Office before the deadline.(Postal address: Admissions Office of Xiamen University, Fujian Province, China 361005; Tel: +86 (0)592 2184792)
Please visit the official website for more information.